Here are a few things about me that I suppose, you don’t know, followed by a few pictures we clicked this week. This is just a fun post and I hope you enjoy going through them. Let’s get started.1. I stay up too late almost every night and I often regret it the next morning. Waking up late makes me sad, it’s a everyday struggle.
2. My mind is always ‘at work’. It hardly stops. Even when I am writing this point, I am thinking about the next one.
3. I am always confused with the usage of in/at/on. The more I read about it, the more I get confused and I am back to where I started.
4. I am scared of adding a single title beneath my name. I have too many interests and I want to be so many different versions of myself. Sometimes, I want to be a writer, sometimes a photographer, sometimes a monk, sometimes a painter, sometimes a healer, sometimes a dog walker etc etc.
5. I would rather clean a toilet than do the dishes.
6. I am addicted to buying clothes (sometimes even those I know I will never wear)
7. I panic at little things (things that do not matter at all), and usually easily get through situations that are difficult. I don’t know where the strength comes from, but it does.
8. I hardly cry in real life. However, I tend to cry a lot even while watching the crappiest movie. We often laugh about it, later.
9. I cannot watch a movie at the theatre without a tub of popcorn. It is a must.
10. Prateek is my opposite on several aspects but we always end up agreeing on most of the stuffs that matter.
11. I love the person I become when I am travelling. Different locations bring out the different sides of me that I have never known before.
12. I have very few friends in real life but I think we make a great pack.
13. Personal phone calls make me nervous.
14. I am an introvert. Most of the times, people I meet tell me I am fun and a sociable person, but on the inside, I am just waiting to go home and change into my pyjamas.
15. I dream a lot, and I remember pretty much everything when I wake up.
Dress: Ubud Art Market
Hat: Bought it at Port Blair